◄ Househusband is busy at making breads and no time to reveal the recipes' details... if you like any of Househusband's recipes, please just leave him a comment...... ►

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

French Breads (II) --- something different


another batch of French Breads....

this time a tried something different....

based on the French Bread recipe,

I changed the ratios of some ingredients a little bit....

(1) I cut down the yeast to 1 teaspoon.

(2) I increased the yogurt to 3/4 cup

(3) I brushed the breads, every 10 minutes, with butter (melted) while I baking them.


Actually the result wasn't bad. The bread tasted, quote "elastic, and very rich" (my wife, my daughter and friends who had it), even I reduced the yeast. I think because the yogurt did its work!

my personal opinion, I liked them both!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment